Dysart Avenue, Kingston
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
5 bedroom semi detached to let
Standard Fees to Tenants
The following fees apply:
- Referencing - £170 plus VAT per property (not per person)
- £50 plus VAT for guarantor referencing
- £150 plus VAT for new tenant changeover during a tenancy(including any required additional referencing)
- £50 plus VAT for preparing renewal documentation. A check-in fee may also be payable dependent upon the size of the property £70-£105 plus VAT .
- Please contact Major Son & Phipps for further details or any queries relating to fees.
Please contact the letting agent for clarification on their fees.
About this property
Very well presented five bedroom family house with two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, two shower rooms, garden studio room and attractive rear garden. (Gardener included within rent)
Situated within this attractive road leading down to the Thames, within easy reach of The German School and within easy walking distance of the shops at Ham Parade.
Available end September.