Properties in London
Properties for sale
Park Road, Richmond, TW10
- Arguably Richmond's prettiest tree-line road
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Approx 165' rear garden
- Off street parking for 3-4 cars
A rare opportunity to enhance, extend (STPP) and add value to this wonderful Dutch Gable style Victorian 6 bedroom semi-detached property in one of Richmond's finest tree line roads with a beautifu...
Church Terrace, Richmond, TW10
- Elegant Georgian Town House
- Much Charm and Charachter
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Central Richmond
- Off Street Parking
- Pretty Rear Garden
An elegant 5 bedroom Georgian town house, with much charm and character, set within an attractive terrace in central Richmond, which has off street parking and is within a few hundred yards of Rich...
Sheen Road, Richmond, TW10
- Edwardian Semi Detached
- 6 Bedrooms, 3 reception rooms
- Approx 80' rear garden, southerly aspect
- Within 1/2 mile of train station
- Requires work - great investment
- Vacant possession.
A 6 bedroom, four reception room, Edwardian semi-detached property with over 2600 square foot of accommodation arranged over three floors - the property requires complete refurbishment and represe...
Friars Lane, Richmond, TW9
- Glorious rear garden
- Idyllic location off Richmond Green
- End of Terrace House
- Three bedrooms, upstairs bathroom
- 24 Living room, Kitchen, downstairs WC
- Within a few hundred yards of River
In an idyllic setting just off Richmond Green this 3 bedroom end of terrace house has an equally idyllic rear garden offering a green haven of flowering plants, shrubs and specimen trees on a plot ...
Kew Foot Road, Richmond, TW9
- Period house
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious first floor bathroom
Beautifully presented two bedroom house with spacious kitchen breakfast room, reception room with feature fireplace, ground floor cloakroom, spacious first floor bath/shower room and garden.
Alton Road, Richmond, TW9
- 2 bedrooms plus loft room
- Upstairs bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
- Excellent Decorative order
- Sunny patio garden
- Within 0.5 miles to Richmond trains/tube
Presented in excellent decorative order - this 2 double bedroom/upstairs bathroom - plus loft room - Victorian house is situated in a highly sought after quiet cul-de-sac less than 0.5 miles from R...
Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, TW9
- Three bedroom Victorian family home
- Two bathrooms with separate WC
- Very well pressented
- Within a very short walk of Richmond Station
A superbly presented three bedroom Victorian house approx 0.3 miles of Richmond train, tube and High Street. With through Reception room, Fitted kitchen, two bathrooms and separate WC. Also benef...
Richmond Hill, Richmond, TW10
- Commercial investment property
- Shop with 2 studio flats above
- Fantastic location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire the freehold interest of this investment property on Richmond Hill which comprises a self contained lock-up shop let on a commercial lease with two studio flats a...
Manor Park, Richmond, TW9
- Potential to refurbish, extend and add value
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- End Terrace
- Approx 30' rear garden
- Within 200 yards of North Sheen Station
A 3 bedroom end of terrace property with excellent potential to extend, refurbish and add value (STPP) in a sought after cul-de-sac surrounded by Victorian and Edwardian properties within a few hu...
Kew Road, Richmond, TW9
- Good size 2 bedroom apartment
- Lift-Service, first floor
- 18' Living room
- No onward Chain
A sizeable two bedroom first floor lift-serviced apartment just adjacent to Kew Gardens with a large west facing balcony and only 0.4 miles to Kew train/tube station and local shops and restaurants...
Chertsey Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Two living rooms
- Two bedrooms
- In need of complete modernisation
In need of complete refurbishment and modernisation, a two bedroom older style house currently arranged with living room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, two bedrooms and bathroom on t...
Brick Farm Close, Richmond, TW9
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- 2nd Floor apartment
- Good Decor
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- 0.4 miles to train station
This fabulous 3 bedroom, 2nd floor, balcony apartment is presented in very good decorative order and set within a well-maintained development which is surrounded by pleasant green communal gardens ...