Richmond Hill, Richmond, TW10
- 4 Bedrooms
4 bedroom apartment let agreed
Standard Fees to Tenants
The following fees apply:
- Referencing - £170 plus VAT per property (not per person)
- £50 plus VAT for guarantor referencing
- £150 plus VAT for new tenant changeover during a tenancy(including any required additional referencing)
- £50 plus VAT for preparing renewal documentation. A check-in fee may also be payable dependent upon the size of the property £70-£105 plus VAT .
- Please contact Major Son & Phipps for further details or any queries relating to fees.
Please contact the letting agent for clarification on their fees.
About this property
Comprising over 1600sqft of spacious accommodation, this is an impressive four bedroom, three bath/shower room apartment in this prestigious portered block on the summit of Richmond Hill.
Unreserved off street parking and a fabulous location.
Situated on top of Richmond Hill is this impressive and large apartment directly opposite the Terrace Gardens and very close to the popular Vineyard School. On the raised ground floor, the apartment features a double reception with wood flooring and large south/west facing windows. Three of the bedrooms are large doubles (1 with an en suite bathroom). The fourth bedroom is a comfortable single and there are two further bath/shower rooms. Off street parking is on a first come basis. Opposite the building are the stunning Terraced Gardens running down towards the river. A wide array of shops are available at the around the corner in Friars Stile Road and also at the bottom of the hill, together with a choice of bars and restaurants.
5a The Square Richmond Upon Thames Surrey TW9 1DX